Saturday, April 20, 2013
I Love My Dad
Late last night (April 19th, 2013) my father passed away suddenly in his sleep. My Dad wasn't perfect, but he wasn't terrible either. He came from a family that wasn't, for lack of a better word, "lovey-dovey" with each other and that affected Brandon & I growing up, but we always knew he loved us, and we him. In his last decade on Earth, he and I became close for the first time, and those are the times I will remember and cherish forever. He did the best he could in his final year helping my Mom after her stroke and took great care of her until he passed.
Dad,
I love and adore you and I hope you know how much I miss you already and how much I will always miss you. My life will never be the same without you. I thank you for all you taught me. I couldn't have asked for a better father, mentor, and friend.
Love forever,
Brian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment